Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy Pages

Thank you for visiting Replays and Things. We will always do our best to give accurate information. If for some reason something appears misrepresented, please contact us so we can resolve this issue. Your satisfaction is our number one goal. We are always available for suggestions, questions, or comments.

Below you will find a list of our Terms and Conditions, and links to all other privacy and terms pages.By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by all terms set forth on this page, and the pages contained in the links below. Terms are subject to change at any time and without notice; By continuing to use this website you are bound to the terms set forth here and on all terms and privacy pages that are in effect at the time of your current visit. If you would like to be notified of any changes made to our Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policy please consider signing up for our once monthly Newsletter.

Hazards

Along with the cleaning products we use(you can read that in our Cleaning Policy page) there are other things to consider:

All precious metals are mixed with other types of metals; these other metals can include but are surely not limited to copper and nickel(these two are the most common but are not the only ones). We can not control what metals are used in the items we sell as we do not make them ourselves. Please take this into consideration when buying jewelry, especially if you have allergies to any types of metals. Here is some information to let you know just how much “other metals” are contained in precious metals:

  • Sterling silver is .925 silver, this means the item is only 92.5% silver, the other 7.5% is “other metals”.
  • 10k gold is .417 gold, which is 41.7% gold and 58.3% “other metals”.
  • 14k gold is .585 gold, which is 58.5% gold and 41.5% “other metals”.
  • 18k gold is .750 gold, which is 75% gold and 25% “other metals”.

When you consider what is shown above you see sometimes there is a very big difference between the actual amount of precious metals and “other metals”. This is the reason we have included this “Hazards” page to our Terms and Conditions section.

 

It is our opinion NO ONE and their habits should be tracked online. Since we don't like being tracked ourselves we have decided to remove all tracking codes from our website, even the analytic ones. Pay attention to your privacy! Shop has been put into Catalog mode. All for sale items are being moved to our Etsy account https://www.etsy.com/replays Dismiss

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This